He painted the house the wrong color .He said he sent a change order ,which he didn't .

I asked him to show me the signed order , he said I said go ahead because the color was close enough not to worry !! BS !! The over spray on the outside , made it look worse . He was so-pose to change nobs and handles through out the house but of coarse he said he ran out of money so until I pay that can't be done .

That lying *** will not see another dime from me !!! May he rot in He!!!

Just to angry to talk !!!Refuses to finish til I pay more !!!

Review about: Charles Brzezinski Construction Services Painting.

Comments

Chula Vista, California, United States #1311774

Contact us! johnston.j53@yahoo.com

Help us put a stop to Mr. Brzezinski once and for all so he can no longer lie, intimidate and defraud innocent people!

North Hollywood, California, United States #1309539

Totally fake review.

First off CBCS has not had any projects or change order to paint a house.

CBCS would not do a project as such.

Second, CBCS does not do any additional work without a signed change order. Especially a house paint project, which is greater than 10k

Third, the review contains contradictions. It states they never seen a change order and than states CBCS ran out of money. If no change order was seen or approved, than where did the initial money to paint the house come from.

Fourth, CBCS is not a painting company, has never painted a house and does not even own a paint sprayer.

I offer this reviewer to upload their contract or any other valid proof to an image file share system such as imgr or ???

and paste a link in to a comment.This will not happen due to the fact this post is fake.

to Charles #1309688

Make good on all the projects you screwed up or ripped people off on. Show any attempt you even made to resolve numerous complaints. Research this person /company save your time and money

to Anonymous San Diego, California, United States #1309706

We dont screw up projects.The only problem we ever have is from clients who fail to follow the contract and expect work outside of the written scope.

We go through every page within our contract at the time of signing and the client initials each page as we go over it confirming they understand and approve of what is contained within each and every page. Every project has a detailed summary attached to the contract which the client initials after we go through each task associated with the project. We follow the project summary, any work outside the summary is a change order.

No additional work is ever started without a signed change order.

Each change order also comes with a contract addendum stating the change in project cost and any additional days to completion.

Completing over 30 projects per year with many repeat clients, clients family and client friends.90% of our work is referral from past clientele.

to Charles #1309937

You hire outside contractors and then don't pay them.I know this for a fact as well as the fact that YOU DO HOUSE PAINT JOBS.

I also know for a fact, to purchased sprayer an then returned it used.

YOU ARE A PATHALOGICAL LIAR.I was never paid by your so-called company after you refused to take my calls, ignored texts and never answer your door all while your truck was parked in your driveway.

to Anonymous #1309944

Contact us please the phone numbers are on the site!

to Anonymous North Hollywood, California, United States #1314056

The only subcontrsctors we hire are licensed and insured. The only work we sub out is roofing, stucco and drywall. We have used the same companies for years.

Any accusation that we do not pay our subs is 100% false and opens the posters up to suit for liable.

These reviews and comments are false.

to Charles #1315383

Per Charles comment see above that is the proof the moment Charlie doesnt get exactly what he wants he will threaten you will liens, liable or slander like he does all prior workers or his unfortunate clients.

to Charles #1320436

All lies..he hired me off of Craigslist.

I am not licensed or insured.He is not an honest man.

to Charles #1329466

Note one companies name.However, go to Centerbeam website they do paint I guess doesn't count if different name or website used!

Read down to the services covered on Centerbeam site for verification. Then note CBCS name.

#getyourliesstraightcharles

CBCS recognizes that great design and guidance throughout the home remodeling process are critical to the success of your project.

Relax and enjoy your life. You will not even know we are there

RECENT TESTIMONIALS

Linda Grey Saturday, March 14, 2015 Clean As A Whistle "We were very impressed with the clean up during the job and the speed with which the job was completed. We will definitely recommend you to our friends and family.".

Betty Mason Wednesday, Dec 03, 2014 Love My Steps "Thank you for the nice job you did on our home. The steps and decks make it so much easier for me to enter the home, and the siding/trim is just ‘out of this world’. You and your staff were so cordial and patient with my questions and comments. Unbelievable!

You and your company are ‘one of kind’, and everyone should know about you. Good luck, and thanks again.". Marc Kendale Monday, Jan 20, 2016 A Job Well Done "We are very pleased with everything. I honestly could not believe how little mess there was.

You kept your promise! I’m sure I could have found a cheaper bid, but the professionalism of you and the crew, and the quality of their work was worth every penny!" Alex Spindale Monday, May 15, 2016 I'm Impressed "Charles provided teamwork, open detailed communication and trustworthiness with the onsite/overall management which led this project to finish ahead of an already accelerated construction schedule. At every turn, Charles immediately responded to challenges with very pro-active, positive problem-solving. We actually enjoyed the entire building process thoroughly!" OUR SERVICES Kitchen Remodeling & Expansion Bathroom Remodel Tiny Homes Drywall Installation & Repair Painting / Professional Painters Room Additions Cabinets / Cabinetry Home Flipping & Whole House Remodels Hardwood Flooring, Tile & Carpet New Siding, Vinyl Siding, Wood Siding Foundation Repair & Troubleshooting Electrical & Plumbing Services Replacement Windows Landscaping & Landscape Design Fencing – Wood Fences, Gates, Chain Link Concrete & Walkways Decorative Pavement, Stamped Concrete Patios, Porches & Decks Pallapas, Gabizos & Trellis Outdoor Kitchen Area THINK YOU'RE UNDECIDED?

LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION? CHECK OUT VARIOUS PROJECT This is taken directly from YOUR website with an different companies name!

Yes, you do paint Charlie reference the part about painting!Oh guess forgot what company it is this time!