Turnaround Time

not sure why my other reviews are gone.I had the misfortune of hiring Charles.

first he is working with a partner Bob Lotta I was not told this till many months into the projects. First of all my remodel was abandoned and I was left to hire other contractors to finish it. After I spoke with Mr. Lotta Charles manufactured unauthorized "change orders".

By law they must be signed and a new price must be given. I am owed for a front door Charles did not complete. Also I was overcharged $2200 for bathroom tile I paid for in the original contract.

The project took way longer than expected and I was not informed or given any deadlines.The only thing I was given where excuses and threats with demands for more money every time I did not conform to Charles's way of thinking.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $6000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Charles Brzezinski Construction Services. The most disappointing about a product or service at Charles Brzezinski Construction Services was threats, no attempt to rectify situation and abandoned job Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Charles Brzezinski Construction Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Charles Brzezinski Construction Services to other companies on our site.

Comments

He will pay to have reviews removed.

Please be aware that Charles R. BRZEZINSKI has changed the name of his business from Charles Brzezinski Construction Services, (CBCS) to now CENTER BEAM Construction Services, (CBCS) Run a complete check before hiring this person You have been warned!

San Diego, California, United States #1278309

Call me to join in the legal action that I'm taking with CBCS

call me at 619-778-4198

to Anonymous #1278350

619-254-6056

Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States #1179963

update

1.Original front doors are still present on the house.

You had originally stated that you would have the door installed by the end of last week, which you have failed to do, and we have not heard an update to this issue since last week. At this time, we will be refusing your delivery of the front door and citing the delay in time for you to either effectively communicate the issues that may have come up and the failure to meet the time frame which you instilled on this project. There were numerous extensions by you as the contractor for this property and numerous times you failed to meet those deadlines.

2. Concrete front entrance not properly completed.

This entrance was to be a polished concrete, which it is not. You stated that you attempted to acid wash the front concrete entrance to achieve the desired polished shine look, however your efforts failed.

3. Piece of trim missing by the front doors

4. Missing trim by kitchen floor transition from the family room

Appliances received and installed by another contractor, because you failed to meet the deadline. 6. Leak in the kitchen sink from faucet needed to be addressed, and was by another contractor. We provided you an opportunity to go back to the property to remedy the situation, however you ignored the issue and never went back to the property, forcing our hand to repair the issues.

7. Roller missing from the sliding glass door in the kitchen to deck. You stated that you lost this piece which now needs to be custom ordered. 8.

Paint is chipping off the stained deck. We will need to send another contractor out to address this issue as well. 9. Numerous nails were present in the thresholds to the bedrooms and bathrooms from the hallway - the issues have been addressed by another contractor.

This issue could have been addressed at the time you should have been at the property for the kitchen sink, however you ignored the issue and forced our hand at hiring another person to address this issue.

10.Debris left over throughout the property and in the backyard - see comments on #9 and #6, same thing list of discrepancies