Turnaround Time

Challenge to Charlie- show any evidence you treat you workers or for that matter customers with any respect or fair financial deal at all.To any potential customers- research this person and company and evaluate for yourself if its the risk of being the next victim of being Charlies Personal Atm and becoming one of the customers or workers he then accuses of being "fake".

In his comments read them his response to unpaid worker is to file a lien on Charlies latest victims property. There are numerous victims both customers and prior employees. Oh by the way look at his comment "only problem is customers who dont follow contract". Future customer you will have your property abandoned any work you manage to get will be ***.

You will spend time and money cleaning up after Charlie if you are very lucky you will not have a lien placed. More than likely you will lose thousands of dollars and have legal bills. Any customer service will be Charlie wanting more money.

Get everything in writing extensively have attorney look at contract be warned it will change to whatever fits Charlies benefit and you will then be labeled fake or liar as are Charlies numerous past workers or customers.In my opinion check for yourself before any interaction with this person then chose for yourself if you want the risk.

Review about: Charles Brzezinski Construction Services Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Threats abondoning the project, Constant demands for more money when not even finishing job.

Had an Experience with Charles Brzezinski Construction Services?

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #1320121

Charles has completed many projects for us over the past three years.Not one time has he ever abandon a job or asked for money beyond progress payments or the contract amount.

If a change is made outside the scope, Charles prepares a change order.

I have never known Charles to be demanding or rude. Charles is a true professional and I recommend him for any project.

Charles has also completed several projects for friends and relatives without issue. I'm not buying all these negative reviews and comments and I believe it to be the same person posting over and over.

There are many allegations posted that I personally know to be untrue.

From Charles treating his employees poorly to Charles using people from Craigslist. I have never seen anyone other than his normal crew and subcontractors who I have seen on every job Charles has done for me, my friends and my relatives.

You are a liar and I hope Charles finds out who you are and takes legal action against you.

Anyone who wishes to contract me may do so.Steverobinson09@mail.com

to Anonymous #1320429

Hello Charlie... Scope is the word!

to Anonymous #1332038

Type CHARLES RICHARD BRZEZINSKI JR.

THIS is either one of his children as the apples don't fall far from the tree or your have failed to do your homework.

San Diego, California, United States #1316367

I challange anyone to provide proof that we have demanded any additional monies beyond the contractual agreement.

We follow a detailed scope of work which is signed off by the client at time of contract signing. If there is a change in work a change order is created and signed buy the client prior to the start of any change order work.

We have only filed one Lien in the history of the business. The client owes us money and the client will pay in the end, due to our extensive and detailed record keeping.

I also challange anyone to prove us wrong.

to Charles #1316391

Liar liar check public records your record keeping per contractors board list numerous deficiencies in paper work the proof is all public record like lucky number 13 thirteen violations and counting more than likely. Check San Diego superior court its eye opening your threats and lies are being exposed one by one like they say Charles cant handle the truth!

to Charles #1316393

The state contractors board proved it thirteen violations so much for detailed records keep shoveling Charlie. Oh guess the so called records are of your deceptions

to Charles #1316466

Contractor lies so much screwed so many people true sociopath even when confronted with numerous violations from contractors board court cases he still wants to blame poor client or workers.Oh forgot guess contractors board is fake liar who owes him money as well they just did thirteen violations for no reason.

Any normal contractor would not have that.Do your homework before hiring a contractor the truth is in the public records use them

to Charles #1317116

FORGED contracts liar.I did favor after favor for you and you still ripped me off and didn't pay me.

Then you stated I DID FAULTY WORK I've known you a long time Charlie.You are a fake

to Anonymous #1317340

Charles did a peoject for me many corners where cut.If you hire Charlie you will have bills for HIS @@@@ work.

Of course he will lie blame whatever source he can then poor client pays to fix Charles *** work oh by the way if you think of hiring him say good bye to your money and whatever @@@ work he does if he even finished. Also be advised he will not finish project but will expect full payment.

Be advised if you dare want your monies work or complete finished project you will then be labeled fake delirous and have lien placed as part of Charles real job cheating customers.However, if you want to be cheated the job will be completed

to Charles #1318962

Oh, you're very careful to threaten everyone in person and verbally.You've had more court experience than an attorney with all the lawsuits you file against unsuspecting "clients"...

domestic violence charges, restraining orders, stalking, harassment and placing LIENS on the poor people you take advantage of..you are disgusting...